Grand Junction, CO – Would you like to make a difference in your community while pursuing your career passion? Food Bank of the Rockies is seeking a Branch Manager to join our team and lead our Western Slope operations!
More than 65 million pounds of food flows through our operation every year feeding hungry families in our surrounding communities. We serve 30 counties in Colorado and the entire state of Wyoming and provide more than 145,000 meals each day to our friends and neighbors facing hunger.
The Branch Manager will lead the operations and represent Food Bank of the Rockies in the Western Slope region. In addition to supervising the local staff and overseeing day-to-day operations, this position will administer all FBR programs according to policies and requirements set forth by Food Bank of the Rockies and Feeding America. And, the Branch manager will provide direction and inspiration to our partners, staff and volunteers.
What You’ll Do:
- Works closely with the FBR executive team to execute the operations plan for the Western Slope region ensuring that fiscal year goals are met, and all programs are administered in accordance with specific requirements and deadlines
- Oversees our warehouse and transportation operations, recruits and supports our agency partners, administers a variety of programs including mobile pantries and USDA programs, public relations, marketing, fundraising as well as supervises staff and volunteers
- Provides daily management, guidance and support to the Western Slope operations team by providing them the resources to safely and effectively accomplish their goals
- Ensures all programs are operating effectively and efficiently
- Builds relationships with outside organizations, funding partners and partner agencies and supports our fundraising plans. Represents FBR in community meetings and throughout the region
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a shared commitment and passion for fulfilling the mission of FBR
- Bring a strong customer service orientation and unparalleled commitment to excellence
- Be comfortable working in a small, but mighty organization
- Have 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in key responsibility areas
- Manage the financial responsibilities, including budget planning and reporting
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language fluently, and communicate verbally and in writing at a professional level including the ability to represent the organization with the press and at community gatherings
- Must possess a valid Driver’s license and have reliable transportation.
- Travel throughout the region and to Denver is required.
- The ability to read/speak basic Spanish is desired but not required
Food Bank of the Rockies offers health insurance, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and a 401K plan.
Please apply today by emailing your resume and cover letter to Human Resource at firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more