Businesses are central to United Way of Mesa County’s success. Local companies provide key leadership on our board, insight on community issues, volunteers who take a hands-on role on projects, and the financial resources to make progress towards building strong families, promoting health and increasing self-reliance.
How can my business help?
United Way of Mesa County has the capability to bring philanthropy to your business in many forms. One of the most popular ways to get involved are what we call workplace campaigns. These bring people in local companies together to take on our community’s most difficult issues. Whether you’re a small business, a major corporation or even a nonprofit, you can join nearly 100 other local businesses and organizations that run workplace campaigns each year.
A workplace campaign allows an employee to give through their paycheck. Even $1 per pay cycle can go a long way towards impacting an individual’s life here in Mesa County.
Every campaign is different and can be shaped around your organization’s culture. Setting up and running a campaign is simple and we can help you every step of the way.
Benefits for your Company
Show your employees that your company cares. It’s a fun way to get involved and be part of a network of active companies.
- Builds employee morale and fosters a sense of team spirit
- Demonstrates your company’s commitment to the community
- Cultivates leaders through employee development opportunities
- Builds respect and a good reputation in the community and the workplace
- Provides opportunities to be a part of the solution, making our community a better place to live
- Connections and networking
- Build a relationship with a single fundraising organization—once a year—with the ease of payroll deduction
Benefits for your Employees
By offering the opportunity to give through your place of business, you are offering your employees a unique benefit to give back to the community.
- Helps employees make informed investments
- Helps employees become involved with local nonprofit agencies
- By offering the payroll deduction option, employees can give a little each paycheck, which adds up to a large donation
Interested in partnering with us?
We can work with you to tailor your philanthropic goals within your company and build a strategy to engage your employees. Ultimately, we can assist you in increasing your company’s community impact. Opportunities include workplace campaigns, event sponsorships and employee engagement and volunteerism.