Thank you for getting involved in your United Way
workplace fundraising campaign!
We want to make your job as a United Way campaign coordinator as easy and rewarding as possible.
This toolkit has materials you can use to make your company’s campaign a success.
Creating a community of philanthropists… one donor at a time.
- Ambassador Guide
- Strategies for a Successful Campaign
- Increasing Workplace Giving
- Guide to Making the Ask
- 24 Fun Ideas to Kick Your Campaign into High Gear
- Employee Pledge Tracking Template
- I’m Dressed This Way for United Way for Avery 5294 Labels
Facts & Figures
- United Way of Mesa County Brochure
- United Way Fact Sheet
- 2020-21 Impact Partners
- Community Impact – Health
- Community Impact – Self Reliance
- Community Impact – Education
- What Your Dollars Can Do
United Way Logos
- Horizontal logo in color
- Horizontal logo in black and white
- Stacked logo in color
- Stacked logo in black and white
Contact Holly with any questions!