Our Generous Sponsors for 2019-20 Events
Thank you to Alpha Spectra, Inc. for being our Game Changer Sponsor for our 60th Anniversary Brunch Celebration
Thank you to Alpine Bank for sponsoring this year’s Pacesetter Kickoff
Thank you to FCI Constructors for sponsoring this year’s Community Kickoff
Thank you to Bank of the San Juans for sponsoring this year’s Campaign Celebration!
People’s Choice BBQ Competition at Pork & Hops, sponsored by US Bank
See and Be Seen with a United Way Sponsorship
Through this valuable business tool your organization can help the community while increasing its corporate profile and reputation.
Your company will also be immediately recognized for its association with one of the county’s most caring, trusted and respected organizations.
United Way sponsorship can also act as a platform for supporting, promoting and positively influencing a social issue that is meaningful to your employees, shareholders, customers and other audiences.
Sponsorships help to offset fundraising costs, allowing more of donors’ dollars to go to direct client services.
Your United Way sponsorship can be tailored to meet your company’s needs, interests and participation. Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Special Events (Kickoffs, Celebrations, Receptions)
- Home Loan Taste of the Grand Valley
- Marketing Activities
Our corporate partners play an integral role in our work increasing self-reliance, building strong families and promoting health. We’re happy to help you meet your corporate social responsibility goals by finding rewarding ways to give back.
Benefits to Sponsors
- Receive recognition through various channels, including banners, printed materials and website
- Build a reputation as a caring organization and an agent of change
- Achieve success with key audiences
- Reduce taxes: sponsorship costs can be deducted as a business expense
- Respond to employee, consumer, corporate and government expectations for community involvement
Benefits to the Community
- Make Mesa County a better place to work and live
- Make positive changes in the lives of people in need or living in vulnerable situations in our community
- Enable more donor dollars to go towards funded programs by reducing costs
- Build awareness of community issues